Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
In order to protect our staff and the wider community we have taken the decision to significantly scale back our operations for the time being.
This is what we have put in place:
- Our office is being manned remotely. The phone numbers are the same. The best email address to use is email@example.com
- We are available for phone support 24/7. If your query is non urgent please call us during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 9-5).
- The remote office will be happy to help with keyholder changes etc. and technical support during normal working hours.
- Our emergency on call engineer is available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Our service team are also available to carry out fire maintenance (fire alarms are classed as life critical). We would suggest that you conduct a risk assessment to determine whether your should go ahead with your fire service, or whether it is better to postpone it. If you postpone it please inform your insurance company. Call us if you need clarification of the regulations regarding fire maintenance.
- Our finance team are available during normal working hours. The phone number is the same. The best email address to use is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not completing any new installations for the time being. We will hold your place in the queue and hope to get to you very soon. If you have any questions about an installation please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your routine service has been postponed we will be in touch as soon as we can to rebook it. If you insurance requires routine maintenance then we strongly recommend that you contact them. If it’s a problem, please call us. We will help in any way we can.
- If your routine service has been postponed you can of course still contact us for remote support and emergency call outs and repairs.
- We have stock of frequently used items, there may be a delay in our supply chain for more bespoke items.
We believe we have made a responsible decision. The support that we have received from our staff and customers has been hugely appreciated.
We look forward to getting back to normal service very soon.
To keep our staff safe we ask that you:
- Inform us if you have any cases, or suspected cases, or Covid-19 on your premises within 14 days of our staff being on site.
- We thank you for letting our engineers use your hand washing facilities.
- You maintain the social distancing rule of 2m separation.
I would like to close by thanking all of our staff, clients and suppliers for taking measures to help protect the most vulnerable in our communities.